Monday, March 12, 2012

What website do you trust when looking for vacation deals?

airfare deals

hotel deals

etc.



there are so many out there! and i don't want scamsWhat website do you trust when looking for vacation deals?
those other agencies are really fine ones, but i discovered another one that fascinated me called WHl, those guys are really impressive and they have a good sense of enviromental responsability that makes me feel good for travel with them..

oh this is the global url: http://www.whl.travel/

I travelled a lot with them, my last travel was to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and for which destination they have a diferent url for Rio i guess is:

http://www.riodejaneiro-hotels.travel/



What a wonderfdul city, everyone should visit there once in life at last.

Bye
I've purchased vacations from Orbitz and Travelocity. They are both fairly priced and lower than others. Yahoo has a travel site too.What website do you trust when looking for vacation deals?
expedia

priceline

travelocity

obitz



also, most hotels have websites you can directly book the rooms from there site. Usually if you talk to someone working for the hotel booking system, they can knock off some expenses if you book way in advance or pay over the phone or stay for a certain amount of days.
I like tripadvisor and fodors. I mean they don't give deals but they give advice on hotels and things to do. To me that saves money. If you know a certain hotel is bad then you wont waste your money. I say shop around for good deals on hotels and airfare. I like to book flights with the airline itself. To me it seems cheaper. No hidden fees. I like to book the hotel with the place itself. They sometimes give deals on the phone.
I've used YouWannaGetAway.com, Expedia.com and Priceline.com in that order. They're all pretty legit and offer flights, cars, hotels, vacation packages, Cruise etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment