Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I move back to the States?

Hey guys! =)

I have a question. It's about how I can move back to the States, actually Georgia.

Well, I lived in America for about 9 years. That was 1993-2002. I was a little kid back then.

Anyways, my English isn't so good anymore, or never was.. i only visited school till the 3rd grade in America. My Problem is, I can speak English very well, cause my mother and my mothers friend speak English with me all the time. I only have problems with writing it. In class we allways talk in English, my teacher can only understand me, cause the others talk... dunno, wierd. Anyways.. I only get A's and B's in English, A's in talking and B's in writing...

Do I have a chance in moving back to America? I miss Papajohn's Pizza =(How can I move back to the States?
Here are some ways:

Get a prominent job where you live that is in high demand in America (engineer etc...) and have an American company sponsor you to move.

You can also marry an American if you are desperate lol.

You can not just move here regardless of how much english you know. Right now would be especially hard to move here because of the economy. We have plenty of people here that can fill remedial jobs so good luck but it is hard to move to the U.S.

Haha just as I write this a Papa John's commercial came on the television. Thought that was funny...
Your writing and speech really doesn't have anything to do with you having a chance back in the states. Not sure where you're coming from, but can't you just get a Visa/passport, and go from there becoming a citizen? I guess if you knew you wouldn't be on Answers ;-) Anyway, take a look into coming back, and depending on money, you may want to try going back to school. That's always a nice way to learn your new surroundings again!How can I move back to the States?
There isn't much work here in the US for individuals without an education. Why not try a venture there where(ever) you are and go into business. Maybe you could open a Papa John's.
thats easy just get in the car and drive to the united states

No comments:

Post a Comment