Monday, March 12, 2012

Cheapest airfare???

Does anyone know where to find REALLY good airfare deals? I am in a LD and I travel alot to see him. Thanks. =)Cheapest airfare???
Airlines that will provide cheap fares are Southwest, jetBlue, Spirit, RyanAir, WestJet, and any charter airline (ie Air Transat, Allegiant, USA 3000, ect)
Right now Spirt airlines has a deal for 88 one way go to there site asap .I think there is a cut off time for 7-8-06.Cheapest airfare???
first...this LD will fail. they all do. so save your money.



second...with gas prices nothing is cheap anymore.
Fly anywhere with Delta for 50-60% off no risk



Save on your domestic fare. I am holding skymiles from Delta that can be turn into airline tickets. Tell me the date and where you want to travel. I am currently accepting payment in cash or Credit card through Paypal, you pay after you recieve your ticket so there is no risk to you. You can travel to anyone of the 50 states including Puerto Rico and Mexico. No blackout dates or restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment