Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who was the last movie star you met in person?

over the weekend i was at comic con and i met edward james olmos who was in the movie STAND AND DELIVER plus SELENA. it was worth the $20 to have my photo taken with him

i also met MICHAEL PAPAJOHN- btw he was the car jacker in spiderman and he killed peter parker's uncle. michael also played megan fox's father in the new transformers movie.he came up to me asking me if i am a spiderman fan b/c i had a spiderman shirt on and he told me who he was and i didnt believe him. i also saw KATHY NAJIMY- she was in the movie sister act. i tryed to take a photo of her,but she bent over and she thought i was taking a photo of her chest. wow she has lost some weight since sister actWho was the last movie star you met in person?
Will Farrell
I met SpongeBob Squarepants at a McDonalds once.Who was the last movie star you met in person?
Taylor Swift :]
I've never met a movie star :(

No comments:

Post a Comment