Friday, March 9, 2012

What is the best site for airfare deals?

just curious to see if I am missing anyWhat is the best site for airfare deals?
http://www.thevirtualtravel.com
hOTELS.COM has airfare and hotelsWhat is the best site for airfare deals?
southwest airlines has great deal right now book by 9-14 , for $50 to boston. that is great deal, one way.form chicago. and try Airtran airlines they have great prices also.

found that if you use the actual airlines websites you don't have pay for travelsites service charges.
ORBITZ is good; email notification, accounts, cheap fares, many airlines.



If this helps/ is correct please choose as best answer.

Thanks!
Expedia has been the best in my experience.
I've found you really have to check everywhere. Compare the travel sites, orbitz.com, expedia.com, travelocity.com. I've then gone to individual airlines to check their prices. Make sure you're comparing prices for the same flights, days, times, everything. I've been amazed at the difference between all the sites for airfares. Sometimes the large sites are best, other times I've gotten the best deals through the airline directly. There's really no easy way to do it except check everything. I also know people who swear by priceline.com as well, so check them out too. Good luck to you!
It used to be the websites like orbitz or travelocity... However, I always use those websites then check w/ the airlines' websites... The last 3 trips I took were cheaper booking through nwa.com and continental.com
Yahoo FareChase worked for me
CHEAPTRIPS.COM

CHEAPFLIGHTS.COM

CHEAPTICKETS.COM



TH0SE SH0ULD D0 iT!

No comments:

Post a Comment