Friday, March 9, 2012

Traveling to Manila from San Francisco late July return early Aug. Where are the airfare deals Please & Thanks?

Looking for CHEAP airline prices,,,,,,I want my wife, kids (5%26amp;9) to experience Pinoy life! Anywhere around July 20th - Aug 10th -very flexible) I just need info and save $ to spend there,I know there's someone with good info! Thank you for all your help ;)Traveling to Manila from San Francisco late July return early Aug. Where are the airfare deals Please %26amp; Thanks?
Flying in July will not be cheap. Summer is peak travel season since children are out of school and people start traveling. I suggest you visit http://www.kayak.com. Maybe you will find something on Delta as they fly to Tokyo and then to Manila. Another option is to visit an Asian travel agency. Whenever I fly to Asia, I always go through one. They buy tickets in large quantities and get discounts so you save some money as well.Traveling to Manila from San Francisco late July return early Aug. Where are the airfare deals Please %26amp; Thanks?
"Amazing Tours and Travel"



http://www.amazingtoursandtravel.com



This travel agency has access to several airline consolidators, who can shop around to find the best rate for you. One of the co-owners is from the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment