Monday, March 12, 2012

Local travel agencies offers great international airfares deal?

In some occasions then travel agencies do offer good deals, but quite often you can also find the same (or better) deals yourself by doing a little homework online and booking directly with air carriers for yourself.





Being a "local" travel agent doesn't generally make a difference though as there are not special rates for people that live x km/miles from a travel agent!





I'm not exactly clear what the question is, or if it is just a statement, but that's my take on it.

1 comment:

  1. Just got my cheque for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for participating in paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete