Tuesday, March 6, 2012

WMM unusual saving problem-help!! [10 points for best answer]?

OKAY. here is my problem:



1. I've saved many movies [they are usually 3:00 min-4:00min movies]. However, recently, when I try to save a movie...[when I click FILE, SAVE MOVIE FILE and try to save it to my computer], it goes like this:



1%..2%..3%..4%..5%..6%.. [and so it loads until it reaches 35%] then...this is what happens: 35%..42%..58%..64%..72%..88%..100%. IT JUST STARTS LOADING LIKE CRAZY AT THE END!



2. So I wanted to see what happened, and I finished saving the movie. When I viewed the movie, it played smoothly on Windows Media Player for about a minute or so. And then, the video images stop moving [it freezes], but it still shows that it is 4:00 min long and still goes, but the clips are still.



3. I tried MANY MANY times, but the problem is still there. I tried to restore my system to an earlier time, but it still won't repair. I USE: JPEG images and GIF images. I also use mp3 audio files.



4. I have enough disk space left, and I tried the other to save the file to the best fit. [28 MB]



5. I tried PapaJohn's website, but it didn't help me at all. HELP!!! YOU WILL BE MY LIFE SAVER IF YOU DO!!!!WMM unusual saving problem-help!! [10 points for best answer]?
Wait are you trying to save a movie or image because JPEG and GIF are image files, but you said movie. Are you using windows vista or xp.
  • pick a part
  • channel 5 weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment