Monday, March 12, 2012

What is he getting at?

My boyfriend surfs the internet a lot, and frequently he will mention or e-mail me about good deals on travel and airfare that he finds. He sent me an e-mail today about a great airfare deal he found to Puerto Rico in March and was talking about how much fun he thought it would be, etc. - is he just wanting to show me something, or is this a hint for a vacation? How do I respond to this?What is he getting at?
He's definitely trying to hint at something. Next time he mentions it show some excitement so he will know that you would go with him.
I would just ask him. He probably wants to go somewhere nice with you!What is he getting at?
Sounds like he would like to take a vacation with you.
I would say he wants a vacation. Lucky you!
Is it a mass mailing to his address book, or just you? I would just ask. What do you have to loose.
if you want to go on vacation with him... next time he brings it up say something like "o i've always wanted to go there... we should go sometime"... or you can leave off the "we should go sometime" bit and see if he says that... if you don't want to go just say yea that sounds nice... then change the subject...
Maybe if you don't understand what he's getting at, you could ask him outright... what do you reckon? There's lots of wrong answers we might give you and he's got the only right answer.
ask if he's planning on taking you or what.
I think he is wanting to go somewhere. E-mail him back and say "Wow that's a great price... when do we leave?" . :)



Really, maybe when you're face to face you can ask him if he wants to go on a vacation soon and you guys can start planning. If you want to go that is.



If not, maybe you can just say "I'd really love to jet off to Puerto Rico with you Hon, but I just can't right now. But we'll keep it on the backburner for a while."

No comments:

Post a Comment