Monday, March 12, 2012

Can I establish Credit on those airline flyers credit cards if I don't have any credit to begin with?

I need to establish credit. I love traveling so I was thinking about getting one of those airline credit cards or credit cards that build points to discount flights later on.



Of course I would try to use the card as little as possible so I can so whats needed into order to establish credit.. but if I can get airfare deal I want to look into those cards vs. the little department store ones.



what do you think?Can I establish Credit on those airline flyers credit cards if I don't have any credit to begin with?
yes,you should
The airline credit cards are more strict on who they approve - you may have a hard time getting approved. You'd be better off looking at an HSBC or Orchard Bank credit card. Check the source below for a link that has applications for these cars.Can I establish Credit on those airline flyers credit cards if I don't have any credit to begin with?
surely you jest

have no credit

yet want to get credit

try one of those little department store ones

or an Orchard deposit one
NO credit then you do not qualify for an airline credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment