Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm looking for super cheap airfare deals.?

Where should I look???I'm looking for super cheap airfare deals.?
I have been checking this out today.....I highly recommend that with flexibility Priceline.com could work very nicely. You can actually bid your flight.....it often comes through. Hotwire.com , expedia.com~ but to be honest I am ready to phone a travel agent....just as the searching is diriving me batty...but those i have to you are very sound.

Hope that helps. If you can hang withit, last minute fares are a great way to go......I just do NOT get why people want to travel in August.....
try travelzoo and tripadvisor. they email special offers right to you. found some great deals this way. happy travels ;)I'm looking for super cheap airfare deals.?
http://rhoda.joystar.com/Flights.aspx?Ag鈥?/a>
Go to southwest.com they have great deals! My husband and I are flying to Houston to Philly to Chicago for only $560.00, and that includes all of the fees. You can find the price as low as $69 keep searching and remember the days of the week, and the times make a huge difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment