Friday, March 9, 2012

Central America or Caribbean Airfare Deals? Heard of any sales?Need Help With Affordable Airfare!?

I'm having a horrible time finding affordable airfare this summer for the month of August. I would love to go back to Belize, but I can't find affordable roundtrip airfare. I have to buy two roundtrip tickets and the cheapest flight including taxes and fees has been around $550 each. I have put in for flexible dates and checked a few different airlines. I would also travel to a different destination in Central America or the Caribbean if the price was right. Please help and give any insight have you regarding sales or deals. I really appreciate it, thanks.Central America or Caribbean Airfare Deals? Heard of any sales?Need Help With Affordable Airfare!?
there are lots of affordable airlines out there, but just remember that you get what you pay for.Central America or Caribbean Airfare Deals? Heard of any sales?Need Help With Affordable Airfare!?
try:



www.farecompare.com



www.kayak.com



also see:



www.spiritair.com some amazing deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment