Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can I find best airfare deals for Chicago-Hyderabad, in June?

I have to travel during second week of June, with my two kids. The travel agent is quoting $1600 for each ticket on Air India. If somebody can provide me information on better deals, please pass it onto me.

Thanks.Where can I find best airfare deals for Chicago-Hyderabad, in June?
If you are in Hyderabad, visit Aviation Travels in Saifabad.
Try: www@ expedia.comWhere can I find best airfare deals for Chicago-Hyderabad, in June?
That's the price.
http://www.holidayclubindia.net/ visit this and get best deals.
search for some travel agents-usually if u book tickets off season-the prices are cheaper. also i would suggest that u travel by some other airline-because air india sucks.
why dont you try teletext theyseem to have some good deals

No comments:

Post a Comment