Monday, March 12, 2012

Whats the site with the best airfare deal.?

Please help. I need to book a flight from Minneapolis to Indiana on the 27th of December.Whats the site with the best airfare deal.?
I like expedia.com or try kayak.com
continental airlinesWhats the site with the best airfare deal.?
They all are the same when I have checked, just click yahoo travel. Last trip I made they actually gave me a better deal that cheaptickets.com
airline network is pretty good

so is cheapest flights
Sell off Vacations
Hey you're booking on my birthday, I have a travel business please compare it to orbitz and travelosity. I know I can give you the best deal.



www.darhonsworldtravel.com
i would have to say cheaptickets.com. I got my ticket there, and it cost me almost $100 less compared to priceline or any of the other airline sites.
Cheaptickets and Hotwire.



The catch with Hotwire is that you won't know the time of your flight or your airline carrier until after you enter your credit card information. If you're a risk taker, I suggest Hotwire.
Nice abs......I like Orbitz.

Or I don't know if they have in Minneapolis or Indiana, but I like Frontier, Airtran, and Jet Blue.
I travel all over the world and have used Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and others. I feel that I get the best pricing and consistently good service with minimal hassles with Travelocity,
It has been my experience they are all pretty much the same. You might catch a deal on one that another is not offering. I never even had much luck with the name your own price sites. Keep shopping but make a decision before your inside 2 weeks before your flight. You want to call the airlines directly. They sometimes offer specials not available online.
Not sure if they fly to where your headed but try Spirit Airlines.
definately www.continental.com
Try www.cheapesacapade.com. Sometimes I find deals that are $50 cheaper than other sites like expedia, orbitz, travelocity, and hotwire.
The airline's website will most likely have the cheapest fare for that flight. I fly several times a month and almost always book my own travel. My strategy is to check expedia.com and then I go to the airline's website, pick the same flight I found on Expedia, and then I book it through the airline. It's always cheaper to do this because most airlines are now guaranteeing that you will find the cheapest flight through their website directly. Plus expedia and most of those other sites charge a "booking fee" of $5 or more. (Actually, usually I get the exact same fare on the airline's website as I do on expedia, just minus their $5 fee. I just use expedia to comparison shop).

No comments:

Post a Comment