Friday, March 9, 2012

Airfare deals to Maui in September?

I need to book a flight from Burlington, VT(BTV) to Maui(OGG) for my 10th Anniversary. Leaving 9/15(or 9/14) returning around 9/23. It's a surprise trip for my wife. I need to know if I should book the flight now or wait and also where can I find the cheapest flights that don't have tons of connections? Help!!Airfare deals to Maui in September?
Here try this link pal...I used this one before and they have some very nice rates
Priceline is a good start. Also see TravelZoo, and cheaptickets on the web. You may even get a deal from ebay, but be careful. Have a safe and great trip!Airfare deals to Maui in September?
on orbitz.com you can leave the 13, 14 , and 15th and return the 22 or the 24 you can save $100 which comes to the balance for both of you guys to only $707 but if you want to fly 1 stop (That was the lowest I could get it) (You have to switch airlines also) it is $800
try my website www.aatcheaptravel.com

we have a priceline like a partner, you can save more on last minute deals!!!

be free to email me at aatcheaptravel@yahoo.com

or visit my web site
Go to Suntrips.com. If you can get to Oakland CA then you can find awesome deals! I went last year for $499 a person, which included 7 nights hotel (at the double tree) and plane fare and transportation to and from the airport in hawaii.....



good luck! have fun!
http://joystar.joystar.com/?AgentID=1000鈥?/a>
  • mini
  • maine weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment