Friday, March 9, 2012

What day of the week is best time to check for domestic airfare deals?

I haven't flown for many years. I recall seeing a consumer story on TV in the past that certain days of the week are best for checking for low or lowered airfare prices. I'm only talking about domestic US flights. Anyone heard of this? Best days or time of day to check online for bargains/lower prices for airline tickets? I'm planning to fly in May, but want to shop for good deals now, as my budget is tight. Thanks!What day of the week is best time to check for domestic airfare deals?
There is no specific best day. go to BookMe. You can compare prices on all the major travel sites from one location. It's the only way you can guarantee the cheapest prices online.
I have heard people say that you should look around midnight on either a Monday or Tuesday but I am not sure how true that really is. Prices for airfare are constantly changing. I would start off with the discount airlines such as JetBlue and Southwest to see if they fly to any of the places you want to go to. Also you can see if there are any alternative airports near the city you want to fly to. Sometimes the airlines are having a promotion to a nearby city but not the one you are wanting to go to.What day of the week is best time to check for domestic airfare deals?
Generally, Wednesdays are the best days to fly and to search for air fare since it is mid-week.
  • chinese delivery
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment