Monday, March 12, 2012

Are there any secrets to landing a good airfare deal at the last moment ?

Or have those days gone?



I guess nowadays , waiting until the last moment is going to cost you big.

I think at one time , you could make the airline an offer, or they would sell off seats that were spare I guess.



My outward flight date is very flexible.

(I plan to go to S.Korea for a couple of months)Are there any secrets to landing a good airfare deal at the last moment ?
Last minute tickets are expensive and if you want to travel during the summer months it will cost even more. http://www.priceline.com has the Name Your Price feature where you can make an offer but there are a lot of restrictions so I suggest you make sure you understand the terms and conditions.
look up the flight schedules. go to the airport at the time of departure- or an hour or so before. hope that seats are available. they may be desperate to fill seats before take off.Are there any secrets to landing a good airfare deal at the last moment ?
Vivid imagination.
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment