Monday, March 12, 2012

Apply to Healthy NY- help?

I know I am eligible financially for Healthy NY insurance, but I am not sure how to apply.



The website says I need to apply through the individual insurance company, but there's no real information on how to pick the correct insurance company to work through.



Does anyone have any advice?Apply to Healthy NY- help?
Call a local independent insurance agent. (Even better if it's one you have your car insurance or home insurance with ) and they'll be able to help you apply. You'll need proof of residency and proof of income, for sure. The agent will be able to help you pick which plan suits your needs best. If it's someone you've done business with before, they'll be even more committed to getting you the best deal.Apply to Healthy NY- help?
I do not live in NY, but I still think this is the best advice.



Tomorrow morning (Monday), either call a health insurance agent or your state department of insurance. Either one should be able to tell you.



You can look up your state insurance department below:
  • north carolina dmv
  • tallahassee2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment